Tuesday, May 31, 2011

As our last week of school nears I can help but think what the hell am I going to do with my life. I don’t think I have ever been more stressed in my life and I’m starting to panic. But on a happy note my project looks better than I could have imagined and I can’t wait to install it.

I came across 2 things I wanted to share for this week’s blog one is this Icon generator you can put any word into it and it creates the word using logos and Icons from other companies and places. It’s probably illegal but it looks cool http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1RCtq9/iconscrabble.com. The other is these 3d glass paintings which some of you may have seen before but they’re amazing. He takes a bunch of different panels and then paints each one a little different so when he puts them all together they form one giant thick 3d painting. I thought that it was an interesting approach to the world of painting in 3d. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2GR90O/www.visualnews.com/2011/01/04/3d-paintings-on-panes-of-glass

No comments:

Post a Comment