Monday, June 6, 2011



I have been looking at a lot of wedding invitation over the past month. My family member just got engaged. She has asked that I help her design the invitations. I was searching the internet for some inspiration and I stumbled upon these really creative incitations designed by Stripe and Field. The cards are really simple and have a very lovely color scheme. I find them very unique and elegant. I have looked at many different kinds of wedding invitations and have not found anything that catches my eye. The patterns in the invitation are a simple green and tan color. The use of lines on the cards are also very simplistic. On the website they also show how they were inspired by the vintage sale books and textile books. The website of Stripe and Field also has the same feel as these invitation cards and is quite impressive. They do a really nice job using white space and a hint of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment